Hi.

This may be a bit offtopic. I'm currently using courier-imapd and exim to
receive and sort a number of mailing lists, and I want to keep at least a
few months of each list.. The problem is, that courier-imapd gets terribly
slow, when a folder reaches about 10.000 messages, but I must admit, that
the machine on which the imapd runs is not the newest (p1-233mhz, 256mb
ram).

Now my question: Does anybody know of a faster way to archive mailing lists
? I thought about inn, but I don't know if that gets me any speed advantage.

I'll be grateful for any ideas :)

Greetings, Dennis