Let me know how ya do it when you figure it out. I wouldn't mind being able to add
some things myself..

I would think you could, I just have not actually done it since I found a different cd
off freshmeat... You don't have to use the gentoo cd to install gentoo, it doesn't
matter what cd you use as long as it have a recent kernel and the tools you need up to
chroot.