Hey folks...

I have the once, maybe twice in a lifetime chance to try and install Linux
(Gentoo, of course!) on an HP 9000/V2600.

For those not aware of what a V-class is... think 32gb of RAM, 16 CPU
PA-RISC powerhouse that's the size of a freezer.  After Linux is on it,
it's running [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a few days :)

The ESIEE site claims that the V-class is "unsupported/untested", but I'm
gonna try anyway.  Question is... anyone know where I can download the
HPPA Live CD?  I've dug through a few mirrors and only found x86 and
PPC...?

-brian