Matt Chorman:
> Such self-righteousness! You did not even attempt to answer
> his questions as a
> trade for berating him. Language bigot. High and mighty word
> czar. Ignore
> what you don't like!
>
> Hmmph.

There are children on this list (as well as others). As a father of 2
girls, I don't want them reading this kind of language.

The community on this list really does help out! Some people get
frustrated (heh, we all do!) and use ill-sounding words to better
express their frustration, which must be respected. Others find certain
words to be unacceptable if used in public (That must also be
respected).

Just my .02cts.

Thanks,
Chris