Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
But what if I didn't want a super-flexible install, and would prefer to
hide behind a pretty front end? Well, thanks to the GLIS guys, that's
also an option. You need only type in two commands (assuming you don't
have a wierd network setup, but if GLIS makes it onto the LiveCDs then
this won't be an issue):

wget http://glis.sf.net/glis-current-beta
bash glis-current-beta

This *was* true for the 0.7 version, but no longer applies. The current version is 0.1. You must actually do this:

wget http://glis.sf.net/releases/glis-0.1.tar.bz2
tar -xjf glis-0.1.tar.bz2
nano -w config
./glis ALL config

As I said before, I am currently working on a dialog-based frontend to create the config file. It then runs 'glis ALL config' and shows you the progress.

--
Andrew Gaffney