From: Andrew Gaffney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 7:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GLIS for dummies

GLIS was recently re-written to clean up the code and include a lot of bug
fixes. Right now, I'm working on a GUI for GLIS, but it will be a while before its
usable. At the moment, GLIS is more for people who have already installed Gentoo and know
what they are doing, who just want to automate the install.

brian connolly wrote:

Tom,

Ya think someone might write an IS-GLIS?  This is how dumb I am... how do
you install the Gentoo install script?

Download the latest release...
got it.

Extract by typing the following: tar xvjpf glis*.tar.bz2
when, where?

Run ./glis for directions
what?

Brian