Hall was assuming the Kamil hadn't run "xf86config" at all. Which is what I
thought from Kamil's email as well.

-Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: downtime null

first of all, please use text only. many of us use MUAs that don't
support HTML formatted emails.

i've been having the same problem. i don't remember when exactly it
started happening tho. i just remember rebooting one time and not
being able to get back into X. my temporary fix was to add a stanza to
my XF86Config for the default 'nv' driver and setting that as the
default. i haven't had any luck in figuring out the actual problem
tho.

Hall, is this how you solved this problem? simply running the config
again? i don't understand how this would fix the problem since you'd
want to change to the 'nvidia' driver after running it.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 10:06:25AM -0500, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> At 09:57 AM 11/11/2003, you wrote:<br>
size=2>Hallo,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;