Does anyone out there happen to use dosemu?  If so, did you have to do
anything special to get your arrow keys to work?

It appears that dosemu is interpreting the arrow keys (right, left,
up, down) as an escape key.  If I use the "edit" program, and I invoke
the menus at the top of the screen, I cannot navigate them with the
arrow keys (the become "unactive" as though I pressed escape).  I also
have another package (PCBoard, anyone else remember BBSes?) which has
a (text-based) menu for its initial screen.  Again, I can't navigate
the menu options with the arrow keys, as pressing an arrow key just
causes the program to end.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt