On 2003.11.14 04:01, Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos wrote:
Using Gaim I can't connect to MSN if I'm behind a firewall, but I
can't
connect to ICQ servers. If I'm not behind a firewall I can connect to
wherever I want.

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 10:26, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
>     I've been unable to connect to MSN using gaim (v0.71 and 0.72)
> during the past two days. Has anybody experienced this? I've been
able
> to connect using amsn, so I guess this is a gaim problem.
>
>     Regards
>     Jose

You might need connection tracking in your firewall (i.e. ESTABLISHED and RELATED).

--

Chris I

I used to have a drinking problem. Now I love the stuff.