Stephen Liu wrote:
Hi MAL,

Your advice works seamlessly.

I am interested to learn how to create a front-end ICON (GUI) on desktop with dropdown list for selecting options executing those commands discussed previously. (On Windows Flash can do the job)

Not starting on KDE desktop -> right click -> Create New -> Link to Application -> etc.
Nor starting from KStart -> right click -> Menu Editor -> etc.

I can create executable icons with the abovementioned 2 routes to execute those commands separately.

Any advice or pointer would be appreciated.

I don't have much experience with KDE, so I can't help you directly. Simply creating a shortcut to a bash script with the ssh commands in would work, though you would need to run them via xterm in order to be able to type passwords in.

If you'd like to avoid passwords, look into SSH public key authentication.

MAL