031121 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> 'emerge depclean' is bad and evil and should not be used.
> Plain old 'depclean' (comes with gentoolkit) is a much better tool

that sb 'dep-clean' (smile).  the output on my system is a bit strange:

  There appears to be an unresolved dependency in your world file.
  Please check for masking errors or other world file issues & then try again.

  The following is the emerge output for your reference:

  Calculating dependencies
  !!! all ebuilds that could satisfy "=app-cdr/xcdroast-0.98_alpha14-r2"
  have been masked.

  !!! Error calculating dependencies. Please correct.

i have dropped  USE="~x86"  since emerging some things, which may confuse it:
'emerge -p xcdroast' wd cause a downgrade.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]