hi,

i don't think this is a gentoo only problem, but anyway. i recently
emerged nautilus-cd-burner. now i can make an iso file using nautilus,
but i can't write it to cd using nautilus-cd-burner. i think this has to
do with the permissions i have on my cd-writer device.
now, is there any gentoo way of giving a user the permission to access
the cd writer or do i have to set this up manually. if i had to do it
manually i'd think of editing my /etc/devfsd.conf, but i'm not really
familiar with it.

so, could anyone point out how to mod /etc/devfsd.conf or how to setup
permissions any other way??

thanks in advance, David