On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 20:47, Raquel wrote:
> I installed Debian, because it installs over the Internet.  However,
> it uses kernel 2.2.  Gentoo uses 2.4.  That means that ReiserFS is
> not available, nor can I chroot from Debian to Gentoo.

Debian has many, many kernels in it's apt sources. I cant really check
whats around for stable, but unstable has lots of 2.4 kernels right up
to stable. Although at the very least, there is the 24bf kernel which
you can also apt (theres a bootfloppy with it as well).

Chris I

He who renders warfare fatal to all engaged in it will be the greatest
benefactor the world has yet known. -- Sir Richard Burton