Tom,

Yes, I have noticed gaim to eat up quite large chunks of memory and cpu
time after some days (3 or more). Resulting in me having to kill it as
it ceases to refresh the buddy list. But the behaviour is sporadic at
best, I updraded to 0.72 and so far have 12 hours on it running fine.

Are there any particular plug-ins or multiple protocols u are using that
you could try turning
off and observing memory usage after that? If you witness in excess of
100Mb again then I would consider filing the bug report.

Simon