---------- quoting Spider ----------
> Okay, bringing this back On Topic,  i'm not sure how many of you played
> the original, but I know it made a nice impression on me when I was in
> the age of such games. (that and the much later RayMan ;)  And now I'm
> rummaging around for some quality-braindeath (No, end user support
> doesn't cut it.) and wonder:
>
> Can anyone mention a clone, or an emulator/VM setup that can play said
> old game?

Yeah, I know what you mean ... I loved this game too, but always had my
problems with this one-hour limit ;)

I wonder, wouldn't it be possible to play it on a dos emulator for Linux?
Never tried it though, but it may be possbile. Or does anybody knows how
to play it? Would be interested in that as well...

Greetings, Matthias

--
He gets it from your side of the family, you know.  No monsters on my
side.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Treehouse of Horror II