-----Original Message-----
From: Spider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 1:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] .bin/.cue --> .iso ?

commence  quote
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 01:24:00 +0900
"Jason Stubbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What the hell is this??? A read receipt maybe? Apologies to the list
> if I'm spamming you any more of this crap. Arggg, I hate MS. There
> software would be awesome if it actually worked, but...

No, its outlook choking on email. See, I'm not allowed to use the word
"begin" at the beginning of a line, but should use the words "start" o r
"commence"  instead, to be microsoft compatible.

Normally I refuse, But I'll make an exception for you.

--
commence  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into

---- my input ----

lmao... I always wondered what the signature was all about. I looked at
the KB# and thought it would be too high for a real article and so never
checked. Little did I know. There isn't even an open date on the article
- too embarrassing I guess. The last review was on 2003-03-07 and
they've even defined what the exact bug is:

Outlook interprets the following sequence
begin<space><space>data
as a file attachment that is encoded in UUencode format, even if there
is no matching "end" statement to define the end of the attachment data.

Every time I start to regain the slightest faith in Microsoft - that
they're finally starting to do something right - along comes another one
of these. <shakes head>

Jason