On 12/13/03  Richard Ruth wrote:

> # emerge -p chkfontpath
>
> These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
>
> Calculating dependencies
> !!! all ebuilds that could satisfy "chkfontpath" have
> been masked.
>
> !!! Error calculating dependencies. Please correct.

from package.mask:

# <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 21 May, 2003
# Masked while it's still under development. I need revision control on
# the thing, which is why it's in portage at all.  Do NOT install this.
# 30 May, 2003 : Seems that xterm is in its own separate package as #
well, so taking that out of -r3.  Added utempter, (dep for xterm to #
not install suid)
=x11-base/xfree-4.3.0-r4
x11-terms/xterm
sys-apps/utempter
media-fonts/chkfontpath

If you REALLY want to install it create a file
/etc/portage/package.unmask and add the same lines there.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.