Joshua Banks wrote:

I didn't see really see an answer. What I saw was you saying that you
were curious now and that was it. You didn't say one way or another
that you wanted or needed any help. So I left it alone. Sometimes
people react weird when someone offers help, so I didn't wan't to push
it (so to say).

This is how people might misunderstand each other :)..... however, I luckily didn't need to make use of your gentle offer to help me personally (i'm sure you knew that because shorewall is just idiot-safe) but, however, I was very thankful simply for the offer..... just to make that really clear...

:)