On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 07:39:45PM -0500, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bruce E. Harris"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, wrong line. the correct /etc/mtab is:
>
> none /proc/bus/usb usbfs rw 0 0
>
> I have a USB  mouse, and it works just find, just cant figure out how to
> access a compact flash card. I did find a new section for flash memory under
> kernel config, trying that now. Thanks for the tip
Glad you got it working. FYI, usbfs is a meta-filesystem similar to the proc
filesystem. Look in /proc/bus/usb and you'll see some kernelicious details about
currently-connected USB devices.

--
Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.