Hi,

It's already in portage.
The default ebuild (k3b-5) will download the source from CVS and compile it - that will get you the very latest source as written by the developers.

If you specifically want 0.10 :

emerge /usr/portage/app-cdr/k3b/k3b-0.10.ebuild

However, it looks like 0.10.3-r2 is the newest "regular" ebuild in portage. You can emerge that in a similar way.

Daniel.

Gerhard W. Gruber wrote:
I was looking for some decent burning software and emerged k3b. Since I wanted
to burn DVDs I was not really glad to see that k3b doesn't support this. Now I
looked if it is possible to do this anyway and I found a mail from 14th
October saying that k3b v0.10 is available which supports DVDs via
dvd+rw-tools. Now I wouldd like to know if and when it is planned to get this into portage?