A couple things I would add to other folk's answers...

There are some (somewhat incomplete) docs at fluxbox.org.

You can find all the config files in ~/.fluxbox... "init" has most of the meaty stuff, but "menu" is the file to configure your right click menu... oh and my favorite feature: scrolling the mouse wheel on the desktop switches workspaces.

One thing the fluxbox.org docs mention is a prog called fluxbox-generate_menu which didn't come with fluxbox (at least that I could find). But I found it on sourceforge (just google for it... first result) and ran it... seemed to do a good job.