I am sure this question has been asked a bunch of times. Sorry folks.
Okee dokee here we go. I am toying with mysql at the moment. I am
curious how to get the mysql daemon to answer tcp requests from a user
on an internal network. I looked in the config that was installed by
default. I then looked at the config-examples. A glorius thing was that
the networking portion had the big old #skip-networking in the file. No
examples or vars to work with. I know you need to add a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and a user%'' to access mysql from another machine. To make a long story
short what do i need todo in my conf to get things rolling. I really
dont want it listening on an outside interface. just lo and internel
eth. If I need todo that at all? Anyhow any sugestions would be greatly
appreciated

Aaron