I have another linux machine which has a printer connected and exports the
printer to SMB. Now I would like to configure my system to use this printer. I
configured CUPS to send the print to the remote machine, but apparently there
is something else to tell it how to process the stuff because what is printed
is a plaintext controllanguage (postscript?).

Under Windows I use an Officejet R80 but it actually is an Officejet T45 and I
think there is a drvier which supports that printer. But how do I configure
this and what do I need installed? I though cups is enough but apparently not.
:)

Thanks!

--
Gerhard Gruber