On Sunday 11 January 2004 12:58, Gerhard W. Gruber wrote:

> I still have another problem. I can now print from OpenOffice because I can
> select the printer there. But when I try to print from i.e. Mozilla, then I
> have the previous result again. So how can I make my definition for T45 to
> be default printer? I think that Mozilla just uses the default printer and
> that' s the reason why it doesn' t work there.

If you are using kde you can configure your printer using Control Center ->
Peripherals -> Printer

Worked fine for me for all my apps ..

--
Kind Regards
JurLan

Sysinfo:

Bliksem running Gentoo Linux
Kernel: 2.4.22-gentoo-r2
Compiled: Mon Dec 22 00:24:07 CET 2003
On: i686 Pentium II (Deschutes) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
gcc version 3.2.3 20030422 (Gentoo Linux 1.4 3.2.3-r3, propolice)