On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 15:06, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> xfs is included in xfree. you should just need to run "/etc/init.d/xfs start".
> however, does that have any issues with fonts that use fontconfig? i believe
> xfs has been depracated in favour of fontconfig...
No. For X to use xfs you must add "FontPath     "unix/:7100" " to your X
config.

As for xfs being deprecated. That could very well be the case. I've got
xfs working, it does the trick for me. If xfs stops existing then I
guess I look into using fontconfig.

Sorry I can't help you with fontconfig...

Cheers

--
Dg