Sorry if I'm just missing the obvious setting somewhere.. but how do I make
KMail open urls in Mozilla instead of Konquerer when I click them?

Also, I have a font size problem I cannot figure out.  If I run Mozilla in KDE
the fonts in the menu and all are small and ugly.  But if I run Mozilla in
Gnome the fonts look normal.  I can't find a way to make the fonts the same
size everywhere.  The KDE control center font setting do not change the
Mozilla application fonts, only the webpage fonts.  I'm running xfs if that
matters.

TIA..

--
Greg Donald