Hi,

I'm having a couple issues with fonts in MozillaFirebird.

First, I've never been able to use some of the truetype fonts with
Mozilla. The fonts in '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype' are never
presented in the list of available fonts in the configuration window,
although TrueType fonts in *other* directories (e.g.,
/usr/share/fonts/ttf-bitstream-vera) are. I did notice that other
directories contain a file fonts.cache-1, while the problem directory
does not. Other programs, however, are able to use these fonts.

Second, I just upgraded to 0.7-r1 from 0.6.1, and the font used for the
menu bar and bookmarks has changed. I don't care for this serif font,
and I can't figure out how to reset it in the options. I don't believe
my GTK2 theme is to blame -- other apps look fine, and changing themes
didn't help.

Any insight into these problems would be greatly appreciated.

-Eamon