I'm seeing the same thing, but it's not limited to the Gentoo-ized
version of Gaim 0.75. I'm seeing it on a compiled-from-scratch version on
both Redhat and Gentoo.

Alot of other people are also experiencing this. It seems the common
denominator is Yahoo. I have one machine that is logged into Yahoo and is
working OK. I would imagine that's because I haven't logged off in about
a week.

Roy