On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 04:00:42PM -0500, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Krikket <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now it's time for me to run "modules-update", or "update-modules",
> depending on which set of directions I follow.  (The ones that appear in
> the manual, or the ones that appear when I install alsa-utils.)
>
> My results (Regardless of which I choose to run):
...are going to be the same. To see why, run
        ls -l `which modules-update update-modules`
as root. The decision as to which to use is personal preference. I don't
have the answer to your question, but maybe this clears things up for
you a bit.

--
Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.