Sensei wrote:

Redeeman wrote:

I gave it a try... but nothing happens... always ~5 fps.

Moreover... those packages are just the same package from the nvidia official site, with a patch for via chipsets --- maybe the 4x patch ;)

Nothing... :( With this lousy gpu I should reach 30~50 fps when running glxgears in window (not full screen).

What else?

Maybe you've forgotten the GLX-line from XF86Config? What does glxinfo or xdpyinfo give, anything about nvidia?

Glxgears isn't anyways too good program for testing performance, it mostly can only tell you whether gl works or not and give mild indicator of speed.

--
.signature: No such file or directory