On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 15:29, Collins Richey wrote:
<SNIP>
> Note that Ciaran has recommended using sparc-dev-sources-2.6.2_rc2.
> In spite of the title, aparently it will work for x86 as well, and
> apparently it has some additional patches that are not in
> development-sources-2.6.2_rc2.

<SNIP>

Thanks Collins. OK, so from this info it looks like my options are:

sparc-dev-sources
development-sources
gentoo-dev-sources
mm-sources
ppc-development-sources

I torn between development sources because it's been working well for
you, mm-sources since it has things that are probably good for audio,
and sparc-dev-sources since it's a non-intuitive idea. ;-)

If anyone cares to place a vote now is the time. If not I'll likely flip
a coin...

Thanks,
Mark