Anupam Kapoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Louis C. Candell) writes:
>
>> Anupam Kapoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>>> but i am under the impression that you _need_ emacs for gnus to
>>> run. how can you do it from the command line ?
>>
>> emacs -nw -f gnus
> but that's not the same as mail now is it ?

  I'm not sure what you mean. The requirement was "CLI mail client
  that does GPG and MailDir". "emacs -nw -f gnus" fits all those
  requirements. So does "xemacs -nw -f gnus".

john.
--
"Ask the American public if they want an FBI Wiretax and they'll say
'no.' If you ask them do they want a feature on their phone that helps