http://pop3vscan.sourceforge.net/
dunno about any imap ones.

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 22:24, lukas wrote:
On Thursday 29 January 2004 04:06, Mark Knecht wrote:

> work. I was looking for a solution that would just work with
> Evolution, like Norton works with Outlook. Do I really need to run a
> server to get local virus protection? Bummer...

I don't know any solution that can do that (but maybe there is one?).
I have an MTA (sendmail) running, fetching my mail with fetchmail
and uses amavis.
I don't know if evolution has the ability to pipe the mail through an
external program (kmail can do so). Then it is maybe possible to pipe
the mail through amavis (but I've never tested this).

cu

lukas
MEMO: An interoffice communication too often written more for the benefit of the person who sends it than the person who receives it.
Nicholas Hockey ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Encrypted E-Mail preferred