On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:31:51 +0100
Norbert Kamenicky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is total demagogy !
>
> AFAIK *nobody* is borning as linux guru and every user has
> to pass beginners days.
>
> I am not familiar with situation in other countries, but
> in Slovakia M$hit becomes official state religion.
> (Our government signed some stupid agreement with M$hit
> Big Devil last days.)
>
> Windblowz users are trained at schools and
> nearly every employee is training its stuff
> as well.
>
> AFAIK Linux users are trained mostly themself.

And *that's* precisely why linux users have better computer knowledge - most
windows users only know how their favorite application works and *refuse* to
look "under the hood" of the computer, unlike average linux user.

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej at kacian dot sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)