On February 4, 2004 07:37, LJN wrote:
> anyone had trouble with this or does the ebuild work as it should?

I'm having problems with the main client area (left and right and
bottom docks, as well as the mdi area) being displayed as a separate
top-level window.

I'm mostly running kde-3.2 (kde-edu 3.2 fails to build),  qt 3.2.3-r1
(not sure about the whole qt vs kde situation...currently trying an
upgrade to qt 3.3), and I haven't merged kdmrc for 3.2 with the one
from 3.2_rc1, so I've still got some things to try.

Based on recommendations from others, I'm considering fully switching
to ~x86, instead of mixing it up like I am now, for things like kde
3.2, eclipse 2.1 (which I don't regularly use but has been ~x86 for
what seems like an eternity), blender 2.32, and all the other new
stuff I can't resist.

Jared