There is no Linux PCA client AFAIK.
Choices you have:
1) Install VNC server on the Windows machine and then you can use VNC client from Linux (that is what I do).
2) Install Windows somewhere where you can access it and run PCA client from there.
3) Install VNC server on a Windows machine that has PCA installed, use your VNC client from your Linux box to get into the first mentioned Windows box through VNC and go from there to the PCA-only Windows box using PCA client of the first mentioned Windows box (used that for some time, too). :-)

Imre

Andrew Gaffney wrote: