Hi!

I's anybody knows why Opera require Openmotif? I've used different
versions of Opera (including 7.23) a couple of years from 'opera*static*rpm'
without any (Open|Less|...)tiff installed (on my LFS-based distro which
I've used before hear about Gentoo).

Second question: why 'emerge -pv' say I still need to download 9MB Opera source
AFTER I've downloaded and even merged Opera (and also Opera size is only about
4.5 MB, not 9.5):

    home / # qpkg -I opera
    net-www/opera *
    home / # emerge -pv opera

    Calculating dependencies ...done!
    [ebuild   R   ] net-www/opera-7.23  -gnome -kde  9,458 kB

    Total size of downloads: 9,458 kB

Is this may happens because I've executed 'emerge pkgname' in one
console and in same time 'emerge -f nextpkgname' in second?

--
                        WBR, Alex.