On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:43:17 +0100
"Matthias F. Brandstetter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow Grendel, you're my man ... you must be the most intelligent guy I've
> ever wrote to!
>
> What I can't understand: How could it be that a guy with an IQ of only 132
> (shame on me) like me was able to fill a bug report at first try (bug got
> fixed 2 days later), but such a genius like you wasn't able to do that?

This just goes to prove what I've been thinking for several years - your IQ
score only tells how well can you solve IQ tests. Nothing more, nothing less.
That said, I just don't understand people who are fond of their (high) IQ.

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej at kacian dot sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)