Give mozilla mail a try. But the thing I most like in it is the junky mail controls (that is built in, and works great).

[]'s
   Mauro

Mike Williams wrote:

On Thursday 26 February 2004 20:10, Nick Dutton wrote:

Hello

I've just about made the switch to Gentoo, but I'm suffering a bit on
the mail front.

As a long-time TheBat! user I'm having trouble giving up some of its
features. One in particular is the ablilty to delete messages from
the POP3 server from within a filter.
Specifically, I want to be able to leave important messages on the
server while removing list and SPAM content. KMail seems to only let
me do this as a global setting