Norbert Kamenicky wrote:

Hello everybody :-)

After upgrading to KDE 3.2 if I left click on any button which
opens a list (i.e. KDE icon button, task list etc.) I have 30%
chance that mouse and keyboard become frozen until the time
I press left-ALT keyboard button.
It's really very annoying.

Anybody else experienced this ?

Hi. I'm glad you acknowledged this. For some time now I've been having this type of problem and it's driving me crazy! Sometimes (frequently, probably 75% of the time) when I copy a URL, and then click on Klipper to pick it from the list, the list pops up, but then everything in kde stops, except for my mouse pointer. The only way I've found to get back to a 'normal' state was to switch to a VC, but maybe that's because I press left ALT in doing so. I'll have to try this. Note that I've never had this problem on anything other than Klipper though. I have the kmenu, control center and home directory lists on my kicker bar and these all work fine.

If you find a solution/cause for this, please let me know.