Hi

I'm trying to solve a problem I have related to the init scripts (I
think?)  Each time the system boots (and also when I run env-update) I
get the message

/var/lib/init.d/depcache: line 7: Set: command not found

I'm told this is most likely due to an error in one of the files in
/etc/init.d/  I have restarted each service that is automatically
started at boot and found that restarting dhcp gives...

/sbin/runscript.sh: line 7: Set: command not found
 * Stopping dhcpd...
              [ ok ]
 * Setting ownership on dhcpd.leases...                                   [ ok ]
 * Starting dhcpd...

So I'm thinking the error is in this file somewhere.  The trouble is,
I can't see anything wrong with the file (although I don't really know
what I'm looking for).  Could someone have a look and see if they can
see anything wrong?

Cheers,

Andy