I see - you're propably missing another thing too:

Check

Device drivers -> I2C support  * or M
Device drivers -> I2C support -> I2C device interface  * or M
Device drivers -> I2C support-> I2C Algorithms -> I2C bit-banging
interfaces * or M
Device drivers -> I2C support-> I2C Hardware Bus support -> Intel PIIX4
* or M (not so important)
Device drivers -> I2C support-> Other I2C Chip support -> Philips
PCF8574 and PCF8574A as module
Device drivers -> I2C support-> Other I2C Chip support -> Philips
PCF8591 as module

After enabling I2C go back to Multimedia and THEN you should see BT848.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heinz Sporn

SPORN it-freelancing