On Saturday 15 January 2005 01:47, Nick Rout wrote:

> clear now? if not post back!

As mud :)

I've almost given up on getting it to work. I've managed to get bttv,
compiled it and it now loads as a module but I still can't get my card to
work.

I have xawtv and as soon as I run it, it flashes on screen for less than a
second and then it disappears. Also if I load the snd-bt87x driver for the
sound part of the card I get no sound at all with errors about running nul
sound.

I'm half tempted to either put SuSE back on or buy a usb TV card for my SuSE
laptop. I dearly would like it to run on here though.

--
Tony.
Gentoo Linux.