From: <<Omega21>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [gentoo-user] Problems booting

Hey everyone!
I have reinstalled Gentoo on my system. Everything
went fine. Im using that love path, so my kernel is
2.6.10-rc3-love1.

My problem lies at bootup. After removing the liveCD
and selecting Linux in GRUB, It seems to start up
fine. Then,
it pauses as soon as it gives me the output for
detecting
my processor (PentiumMMX 133mHz). It just plain stops.
It does respond to a CTRL-ALT-DELETE, and displays no
output, but does a restart at a normal speed.

Any ideas of whats wrong?
Thanks!
Ian