On 01/20/05 17:57, Peng wrote:
On 01/20/05 14:12, Douglas James Dunn wrote:

you try going into your bios and lowering the AGP settings to 4x or 2x?
It worked for me when AGP crashed my box

No, I didn't. Forgot to. I'll try to remember to do it later. :P Don't feel like rebooting at the moment. And anyway, turning off NnAGP /is/ working, even if it makes the graphics card much less powerful. I'm happy for the moment, and tired of messing with things.

All my BIOS has is "AGP 8X", and I can either enable or disable it. I'm wondering if disabling it would completely disable AGP or something...