Ow Mun Heng ha scritto:

I'm not sure what the difference between these 2 different headers.

Well, one is for 2.4 kernel and the other is for 2.6, but I'm using
2,6.10 kernel but I'm still using "linux-headers" instead of
linux26-headers.

What's the difference and should I be concerned?

the difference will survive for few time, they will be merged (you can already see linux-headers-2.6 masked).
If it has worked for you untill now keep it untill the switch will be done.
Using 2.4 headers neglect to you some features of newer glibc,
for some strange motiv it has worked for you, so continue to use them untill next glibc upgrade or linux-headers-2.6 will be unmasked.
then "emerge -C linux-headers" and reemerge the right/preferred one.

regards francesco