On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, George Bingham wrote:

Hey all,

I've just installed 2.4.26. I have two graphics cards, each has a
monitor, my primary display is an old ATI (Rage 128), and the other
one is an NVidia GEforce 2. I have X installed and working with the
KDE desktop using the ATI card & it's monitor. I have not been able to
get the nvidia display to work yet.

I've emeged nvidia, and have the module loaded (it shows as being
'unused'). I've also edited the xorg.conf file so that it knows about
both displays.

In Linux before I've started X, the nvidia display is not active at
all, not sure if it would be used by linux before X starts or not.

From my xorg.conf:

Section "ServerLayout" Identifier "X.org Configured" Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0 Screen 1 "Screen1" RightOf "Screen0" InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer" InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard" EndSection

-- I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow () The ASCII Ribbon Campaign against HTML Email, /\ vCards, and proprietary formats. http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml