Hi,

I just installed a system from stage 1 with the nptl use flag (but didnt specify nptlonly).

Everything went fine, but if I now try

LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.20 getconf GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION

I do get a
getconf: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

To me it looks like there is no non-nptl version of libc and co installed.

Would someone have any ideas as to what I might have done wrong?

I have some programs that do not play nicely with nptl enabled and thus I'd like to disable it for them (via this LD_ASSUME_KERNEL env.).

etcat -v glibc shows: [ I] 2.3.4.20040808-r1 (2.2)

I'd appreciate any help.

kind regards Philip