* On Feb 18 18:09, James ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Actually no, I use vi/elvis/vim as my preferred editor. IDE's are nice too,
> especially when you work with a PC(MS) developers and want to entice them to
> use
> Linux.

Meh, I've given up there ;)  If they're not impressed with the power
native to *nix, let them suffer! :D

> Easy integration of CVS/VIM? Is this just the normal command line commonality,
> or are their modules/tricks/configs that make using cvs with vim more
> attractive?
> Please elaborate...?

Yeah, there are vim plugins that integrate CVS directly into the editor.
I don't personally use them, as I'm a control freak console-masochist, but
I've heard they're nice.  Check vim.org's scripts section.
Tom