> > > Printing did not look as good as it should have, because it was a
> > > color document printed on a monocrome printer.
> >
> > I have the same problem, the PDF document is color coded and I can view
> > it but not print it.
>
> What do you mean you can't print it?
> Is there no print option / greyed out?
> Does it not spool to your printer / cups?
> Is the output corrupted?
>
> I was able to print my document but, the colored areas where very washed
> out.  The designer had used a bright red whose corresponding greyscale was
> far too light.

When I try to print it or print the files is being spooled to the
printer, the printer light goes ON for a second and out again with-out
advancing any paper or anything.

When I print that pdf file to ps file and try to open the ps file it
appears for a second on a display and the page goes blank.

--
#Joseph